Sustaining Membership (Annual)
In addition to supporting Fair Latter Day Saints, becoming a Sustaining Member entitles you to the following:
- exclusive discounts at the Fair Latter Day Saints bookstore
- discount on two tickets to the annual Fair Latter Day Saints conference
- discount to streaming audio of the Fair Latter Day Saints conference
- subscription to the Fair Latter Day Saints newsletter
- A free PDF download of Mike Ash’s ebook, Bamboozled by the CES Letter
Annual giving is an easy, convenient and cost-effective way to support Fair Latter Day Saints. Your donation will be charged to your credit card every year, without your needing to do anything. We will give send you an email as a reminder a little before your membership renews.
A Sustaining Membership is comparable to paying membership dues to any secular or vocational group you might belong to: in return for your dues, the member is granted certain benefits and privileges. Thus, Sustaining Memberships are not tax deductible, because the member receives benefit in return for the Membership. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to Fair Latter Day Saints, please do so here.
$150.00 / year